• Provides necessary nutrients to support the urinary and respiratory tracts.
• Supports the skin and connective tissue.
• Strengthens hair and nails.
• Is rich in minerals, especially organic silica and selenium.
• May help coagulate blood during bleeding.
Description: Horsetail [Structural], also known as shavegrass, grows throughout most of the world. The ancient Greeks knew of its astringent properties.
Horsetail is extremely rich in silica. Silica is found in connective tissues throughout the body and is important in the building and normal repair of healthy connective tissue.
The best dietary source of silica is whole grains.
Each capsule contains 360 mg horsetail.
Adults: Take 2 capsules with a meal three times daily.